CSK Vs PBKS: In IPL 2022, the match was played between Chennai (CSK) and Punjab (PBKS) on the previous day. In which Punjab team won by 54 runs. In this season, the team of Chennai has lost all three matches so far. This is the first time in IPL history, when Chennai has started like this. Punjab Kings had given a target of 181 runs to Chennai Super Kings, but Chennai got all out for 126 runs in 18 overs. Captain Ravindra Jadeja looked disappointed after losing the match and blamed the flop show of the batsmen for the loss. Let us know 5 big reasons for the defeat of Chennai.
IPL 2022 – CSK Vs PBKS
1. Chennai got a big target of 181 runs, but Chennai lost its 4 wickets in the power play. Due to which there was a lot of pressure on the team and the batsmen returned to the pavilion one after the other. Captain Jadeja himself also accepted this point. Jadeja said after the match that Chennai lost a lot of wickets in the powerplay and the team did not get momentum from the beginning.
2. Even in the third consecutive match, the opening pair of Chennai could not do anything special. Rituraj Gaikwad was dismissed after scoring 1 run, then Robin Uthappa could only score 13 runs. Due to this, the team could not get a strong start. Something similar was seen in the earlier match as well.
3. The middle order of the team looked a flop all over. Moeen Ali and Ravindra Jadeja were out without opening the account. Whereas Ambati Rayudu could contribute only 13 runs. Shivam Dubey handled the innings with a half-century, but Dhoni could score 23 runs. Then Bravo was also out without opening the account. Overall the batting was a complete flop.
4. Chennai’s bowling also did not see the edge against Punjab. Mukesh Chaudhary, who was flop in the last match, once again failed. Chaudhary conceded 52 runs in 4 overs. Apart from him, Dwayne Bravo was also expensive and gave 32 runs in 3 overs. Apart from Chris Jordan, none of the bowlers could impress and the opposition team made a big score.
5. Chennai captain Ravindra Jadeja once again failed to make a good playing XI. The balance of the team was weaker than that of Punjab and this was the reason that the team had to face defeat in the third match as well. In the next match, Jadeja will have to make major changes, so that the tournament can be reached ahead.